Tuesday, March 29, 2011

these ordinary days

P1000485
our very ordinary days are pretty special, pretty ordinary, and I try to enjoy each one. Mundane. Boring sometimes, humourous often. I know I will miss them when they are no longer so simple, but sometimes god are they an effort! Here are a few photos.

Brown:
P1000459
P1000531
P1000522
P1000532
P1000463
P1000528
(photo above, testing stain "Black Japan' on a piece of the old oak chairs... turns out it is more black then brown no surprise there...

and always always animals:
P1000516
dino1
P1000514
animal croc
'he's a good crottodile'

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good for you for catching these bits of "ordinary" to keep...

Flotsam Friends said...

Nothing ordinary about your shots! They're always so vibrant and love-filled. Oh man, we wish these days away and long for the next stage and then when we're at the next stage we long for these simple, innocent, not many time pressure days. You are so doing a great job being with them and enjoying the simple moments and taking such great shots to share with us! Pruxxx P.S. I do have moments where I miss this stuff and I'm lucky like you I took heaps of photos to remind me.